THE UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE, PARKVILLE
Master of Creative Writing, Publishing and Editing February 2016 to present
- The Contemporary Publishing Industry
- Editorial English
- Contemporary Fictions
- Theory for Writing
- Writing and Editing for Digital Media
- Structural Editing
- Genealogies of Place
- Creative Writing Advanced Workshop
MONASH UNIVERSITY, CLAYTON
Bachelor of Arts February 2013 to November 2015
- Introducing Literature: Ways of Reading
- Reading the City: Literary Genres
- Reading the Past
- The Roots of Fantasy
- The Dark Hero and Femme Fatale
- Literature and Romanticism
- Writing in Australia
- The Pleasures of the Text
- Introduction to Fiction Writing
- Advanced Fiction Writing
- Digital Literatures
- Speculative Fiction
- On the Road: Travel and Representation
Besides a specialisation in Literary Studies I have also completed a Minor in History, a sequence in Religious Studies and three Units in Secondary Education.
ONLINE COURSES AUSTRALIA
Certificate IV in Education Support 2014 to present
- Comply with legislative, policy and Industrial requirements in the education environment
- Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-workers
- Participate in workplace health and safety
I received the State Premier’s VCE Award in 2013 for Art as a result of achieving a perfect study score of 50 in the subject.
LYNBROOK PRIMARY SCHOOL
Special Aid Volunteer June 2014 to July 2014
- Assisting students with special needs
- Supporting students with learning difficulties
- Sessions of assisted learning involving Cued Articulation for students
- Involvement in school activities and curriculum
- Distributing and sorting mail and documents
- Sound testing insulation materials
- Inputting updated material specifications into the company’s database
- Tutored year 8 and 12 students in English and English Literature subjects.
- Assigned homework and monitored progress in relation to teacher’s expectations and marking criteria
- I attended a weeklong life-drawing workshop at Monash University, Caulfield.
- I attended workshops by Australian Artist Janet Matthews for a year.
Read my posts on Moonlit Readings here.
You can contact me here.